Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 03:29:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      mark kings <mark10103@yahoo.com>
To:        mark10103@yahoo.com
Subject:   URGENT  ASSISTANCE

--0-755816239-1022668185=:34238

ATTENTION: The PRESIDENT / CEO

DEAR SIR

Confidential Business Proposal

Having consulted with my colleagues and base on the information gathered from the Nigeria Chamber of Commerce and Industry, i have the privilage to request for your assistace for transfer

I am the manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance department of the ECOBANK Nigeria. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.
We discovered an unclaimed sum of US$ 25.5 million (Twenty-five million five hundred thousand United States Dollar only) in an account that belongs to one of our customers who died a long with his entire family in November 1997 in plane crash in Nigeria. Since we got information about his death we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release the money unless somebody applied for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Rightaway,neither the family member nor the relation has appeared to claim this money, at this discovery another official and I in the department now decide to do business with you as the next of kin or relation of the deceased for safety and sequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into the bank treasure as an unclaimed debt. The banking law and guidelines of the ECOBANK Nigeria stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed for a period of four (5) years it will be transferred into the ECOBANK treasury as unclaimed fund. The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and cannot stand as his next of kin or heir.

We agreed that 25% of the money will be for you as the foreign partner, thereafter my colleague and I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of the fund to you as indicated.You must apply to the bank as relation or next of kin of the decreased, indicating your bank account number and location where in the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of response, I will send to you by fax the Application Form. As soon as you receive this letter you should contact me immediately and indicate your direct and confidential telephone and fax number for effective communication. Trusting to hear from you immediately. you can mail me with this. mark10105@email.com

Yours faithfully,
MR. MARK  JOHNSON  K

--0-755816239-1022668185=:34238

<P><FONT color=blue size=4><STRONG>ATTENTION: The PRESIDENT / CEO </STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=blue size=4><STRONG>DEAR SIR</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=blue size=4><STRONG><U>Confidential Business Proposal </U></STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=blue size=4><STRONG>Having consulted with my colleagues and base on the information gathered from the Nigeria Chamber of Commerce and Industry, i have the privilage to request for your assistace for transfer</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=blue size=4><STRONG>I am the manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance department of the ECOBANK Nigeria. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department. <BR>We discovered an unclaimed sum of US$ 25.5 million (Twenty-five million five hundred thousand United States Dollar only) in an account that belongs to one of our customers who died a long with his entire family in November 1997 in plane crash in Nigeria. Since we got information about his death we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release the money unless somebody applied for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. </STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=blue size=4>Rightaway,neither the family member nor the relation has appeared to claim this money, at this discovery another official and I in the department now decide to do business with you as the next of kin or relation of the deceased for safety and sequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into the bank treasure as an unclaimed debt. The banking law and guidelines of the ECOBANK Nigeria stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed for a period of four (5) years it will be transferred into the ECOBANK treasury as unclaimed fund. The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and cannot stand as his next of kin or heir. </FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><FONT size=4><FONT color=blue><STRONG>We agreed that 25% of the money will be for you as the foreign partner, thereafter my colleague and I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of the fund to you as indicated.You must apply to the bank as relation or next of kin of the decreased, indicating your bank account number and location where in the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of response, I will send to you by fax the Application Form. As soon as you receive this letter you should contact me immediately and indicate your direct and confidential telephone and fax number for effective communication. Trusting to hear from you immediately. you can mail me with this. <A href="http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=mark10105@email.com" target=_blank>mark10105@email.com</A></STRONG></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=blue size=4><STRONG>Yours faithfully, <BR>MR. MARK&nbsp; JOHNSON&nbsp; K</STRONG></FONT></P>
--0-755816239-1022668185=:34238--