Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 13:14:38 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        jfieber@indiana.edu, jmb@freefall.freebsd.org, langfod@dihelix.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Cool Web page interface to mail + search engine?

Thats one way of looking at it. However, you seem to imply that
to thread a topic the date and subject line are sufficient. Yet,
we both know that people love to wander off in different directions
using the same subject line. It seems that we need stronger criteria
for what constitutes a topic in order to have meaningful topic threads.

The difference between your point of view and mine is a matter of
syntax vs. semantics.

Got another riddle? 8)

	Cheers,
	Amancio