Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:39:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Thomas Draney <tmdraney@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenOffice.org-2.2.1 crashes saving new file

I am having a bit of a strange problem running OpenOffice.org 2.2.1.  It also was a problem in version 2.2.0.  I recently upgraded all of my ports (last night) and have the new modular xorg.  When I open a fresh session of openoffice and try to save a new file it will start to save then immediately crash and disappear from my screen.  I can open up an existing file using thunar and opening it will openoffice.  When I save an existing file by opening it this way, it will save but if I do save as and save it as a new file it crashes.  Additionally when I try to open up an existing file with openoffice already open it crashes.  This is while running xfce.  If I start up X in twm, everything works fine and nothing crashes.  I have not tried this out in gnome or kde.  Using the initial push of the modular xorg on a different installation everything worked .  I built openoffice from ports.  Any ideas?

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?