Date:      Mon, 05 May 2003 15:29:17 -0400
From:      neal elliott <nealelliott@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD usable as a workstation on a blade 100

    Now I Have FreeBSD installed on my blade 100 system I noticed how much faster it
is then solaris. Is there anyone who uses FreeBSD on their blade 100 as a full blown
workstation with XFree86 installed and useable? when I connect the usb keyboard to
the system then boot into FreeBSD I get a error "panic: pcib unrecoverable DMA error
AFAR 0x84008 AFSR 0x4100ff00208" then the system goes in to a endless rebooting loop.
has anyone seen this problem before? I'm guessing this must be a USB keyboard related issue;
this only happens when I connect the USB keyboard. when I disconnect the keyboard and
leave the mouse connected everything works fine I just have to use the serial console.

                                                                                Neal

I apologize if this is a duplicate I am having problems with my mail service.