Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:26:00 -0800
From:      Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>
To:        "Robert N. M. Watson" <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        mdf@freebsd.org, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Schedule for releases

>From my perspective its not so much the work of 'back porting', like my
drivers
that's trivial. The issue from a developer standpoint is support, its a lot
of work
to keep tests going on multiple releases, and when there are bugs worrrying
about
repro, etc..

I take my que mainly from customers, what they need, and how important that
is
to Intel, not sure if that's typical or atypical, but whichever :)

Jack