Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:33:17 -0400
From:      "Cap'n Dave" <capndave@marineronline.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>

I am trying to find instructions on adding mail relay IP. I have been told
that I need to add the new ip address to one of the following files located
in the /etc/mail/ directory; usertable.db, access.db, mail.db, or
domaintables.db. I was also told that I need to use a builder program to
make the additions. Where do I find such builder program? Can you provide
any instructions on adding mail relay IP, and adding new radius servers?

Thank you

Cap'n Dave

For reasonable internet solutions within the Maryland, DC, Northern VA, PA,
and DE areas visit us at http://www.marineronline.net/ . For more
information call either 410-663-6776 or 800-692-9011.

Visit our Site at http://www.capndave.net/ for your boating needs.