Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 20:38:21 +0800
From:      "edwin chan" <slack@suntop-cn.com>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, "Tim Erlin" <tperlin@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: about sendmail and bind

Good idea, but enable SMTP AUTH need install CYRUS and modify sendmail
configure file, I am not a programmer and not familiar modity Makefile, so
ports as a better choice for me. ;-)
When I have better knowledge about modify, patch, compile, make software, I
should try use src other than ports

thanks

edwin chan