Date:      Mon, 01 Feb 1999 20:44:15 +1000
From:      phil grainger <thi226@iname.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help wanted!

hi,
	I'm in the process of setting up an ISP in a small australian town. I am
of course using freebsd as the basis for building a reliable and profitable
service. Anyhow I'll cut to the chase...  what I'm after is some tools for
managing users and servers etc.
	At the moment the service looks like it will be based around 2 freebsd
boxes one for handling dial-in and one for handling the internet
connection. If anyone can offer me advice, I am willing to listen, and if
you have some cool software, I am willing to buy, or if you have software
under development I am willing to help/test. For simplicity's sake all this
software has got to run on freebsd 3.0.
	At the moment i'm still in a quandry as to how I maintain users accounts
on both boxes, is kerberos the way to go is there a better way?

thanks in advance,
phil grainger