Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 1997 20:23:43 -0800
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Ben Cottrell <benco@pendor.McKusick.COM>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mv /usr/src/games /dev/null - any objections?

On Nov 3,  6:54pm, "Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:
} > I'm not in front of my freebsd box at the moment, but an ls of /usr/games
} > on a NetBSD system produces:
} >
} > adventure    caesar       fortune      morse        rain         teachgammon
} > arithmetic   canfield     gomoku       number       random       tetris
} > atc          cfscores     hack         phantasia    robots       trek
} > backgammon   chess        hangman      pig          rogue        wargames
} > banner       cribbage     hide         pom          rot13        worm
} > battlestar   dm           larn         ppt          sail         worms
} > bcd          factor       mille        primes       snake        wump
} > boggle       fish         monop        quiz         snscore
}
} Hmmm.  I wouldn't be surprised if gomoku, phantasia (Disney) and trek
} were also slated for The Nasty Letter some time in the future.

I'd add mille and monop to this list.  Canfield also sounds like something
that would be trademarked.  I suspect chess is safe.

			---  Truck