Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:32:15 -0400
From:      Anish Patel <anish.mailing.list@gmail.com>
To:        Ondra Knezour <knezour@weboutsourcing.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Wireless Router

 On 04/26/10 19:43, Ondra Knezour wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we obtained two samples of LE-575 [1], everything looks good except
> problem with ALTQ packet handling/queing, probably induced by problem
> in em driver [2], Tested on NanoBSD builds from some 8.0 beta/RC
> sources about 2-3 months ago. Additional boards looking interesting
> are available there [3]. Their usage in our projects has been put on
> hold due to low priority and time shortcomings, but this HW definitely
> looks promising for small (wireless) routers usage.
>
> [1] http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC/LE-575.HTM
> [2] http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=6656&;
> [3]
> http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC.HTM#5.25/3.5%20Embedded%20miniboard
>
> On any additional questions/comments please CC me, as I am not
> currently subscribed to list.

Hi,
    i've been using boards from Win Enterprises to deploy PF sense.
they have a couple of geode boards with 4 lans on them or 3 lans with a
4 port switch, and some pineview units now that are similar.
check them out

http://www.win-ent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=314:pl-80120&catid=59:1u-rackmount-platforms&Itemid=357
full product listing
http://www.win-ent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=10&Itemid=196