Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:29:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        Steve Fagan <sfagan@pmr.com>, Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>, Joe.Warner@smed.com, Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG, Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, Neurosys <neurosys@bellsouth.net>
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine (Advertiser Responses)

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Joseph Scott wrote:

> Installing and Running Freebsd

Dunno about this one.

> Powering Small Business With Freebsd (Sams White Book Series)
>      by Robert Watson

One day, my e-mails to my editor stopped being answered--I'm guessing that
they canceled the book and forgot to tell me.  I haven't heard back from
them since.  They have over half of the book, and did technical edits on
at least the first third.  I've given up on it at this point, occasionally
I'd send another chapter and say, ``Here, look, good stuff, are you there
yet?'' or the like, but to no avail.

  Robert N M Watson