Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2007 22:10:59 +0800
From:      "Nex Mon" <sugarfreemonkey@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   ALTQ HFSC_MAX_CLASSES limit

Hello,

Is there a maximum limit that can be set for HFSC_MAX_CLASSES before
HFSC starts to fail or shows unexpected behavior? The default is only 64,
which means
you can only add up to 64 queues. I want to increase that value to 1000 or
more (required
for my setup where i need allocate 1 queue per client). is there any
limitation or consideration
to this value? how many queues can HFSC support under heavy traffic load?
I've tried digging
for answers and docs in the list and internet but I cound't find any. Any
help is very much
appreciated.

Thanks
Mon