Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:18:58 +0100
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   www/firefox: crashing when intend to play video/streaming

--=-sAbowBCOERzPFmYUR8Jt

Port www/firefox is crashing since a couple of months for now when used
on FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE and FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT (both most recent
sources, compiled with CLANG, port www/firefox also compiled with
CLANG).

Before digging deeper I'd like to exclude a special issue with my setup.

When trying to play  a video from YouTube or any other type of stream on
a website providing it, Firefox is "crashing", no, the better term would
be "closing", since there is no error message on the system. Firefox
(most recent version, but this happened also with the previous three or
four versions) is simply closing. Even when forcing Firefox to ask to
close tabs, it doesn't ask. This seems to be strange.

 So my question is does anybody else have encountered such a behaviour?

Please CC me, I do not subscribe this list.

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

--=-sAbowBCOERzPFmYUR8Jt

--=-sAbowBCOERzPFmYUR8Jt--