Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:45:48 -0800
From:      Robert Clark <res03db2@gte.net>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "write only" fs/files ?

It would be nice to figure out what it would take to "flatten"
a windows filesystem so that you'd feel comfortable everything
could be restored. (Except for the positional dependent files.)

I've seen this done on W98, but not anything later.

Of course, it'd be nice to be able to do the same sort of thing
with UNIX as well. (Not much to do I know.)

[RC]