Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:20:25 -0600
From:      Gene Harris <geneh@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        Christopher Rued <c.rued@xsb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jdk13 and WITH_NATIVE_THREADS compile failing

How are you compiling HotSpot?  I am receiving a message that 4.7-Stable is
not a supported operating system when I execute build.sh.

I was able to compile native_threads correctly with Max's code, but the
instructions given in BUILD for hotspot are not working.

Any help on what you did to compile hotspot on 4.7 would be appreciated.

Gene