Date:      Tue, 8 Feb 2000 01:02:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kevin Leung <kleung@raquet.pa.dec.com>
To:        "Aaron D. Gifford" <agifford@infowest.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ethernet troubles (KNE100TX and de0/dc0)

I have this card, but it uses the Lite-On chip.  I did
experience problems with the Lite-On chip not being able to
recieve at 100BaseT.  I am using this in an OpenBSD system.
Could there be something wrong with the drivers?  If you force
it to 10BaseT, it works fine.  Do a man on ifconfig, it has to
do with the option "media".

 -Kevin