Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 2000 13:29:39 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Dominic Mitchell <hdm@mistral.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Combo pc-cards

In message <20000904171211.A28751@bizboz.mistral.co.uk> Dominic
Mitchell writes:
: I was looking through the mailing lists, and somebody said that you
: can't use both functions of a combo pc-card simultaneously.  Is this
: still the case in 4.1-STABLE?

I believe so.  Although there may be an exception or two kludged into
the various drivers.  The only one that comes to mind is xe can
sometimes use sio as well, but I don't have hardware to actually test
it.

Warner