Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:21:07 +0000
From:      "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Nomad Esst <noname.esst@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
Subject:   Re: Access to hardware informations from an user-space program

On Nov 28, 2013, at 3:07 AM, Nomad Esst wrote:

> Hi list
> I have asked this question in another mailing list an I'm waiting or thei=
r response. I just thought that it would be better to ask this question her=
e too.
> How can I do so? By hardware informations I mean which card is located on=
 which slot, card serial number, manufacturer and ... . I know some utils d=
o this e.g. dmesg, pciconf but I want to write something on my own.
> Any suggestion is appreciated.

dmidecode

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.