Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:08:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Craig H. Rowland" <crowland@psionic.com>
To:        Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
Cc:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/sbin/named

I was originally under this impression as well and have seen
patches for Linux that do this. Does anyone know what procedures are
required to do this if it is built in? I also remember reading about this
feature with FreeBSD as well but can't recall where. If anyone has this
information I'd love to hear about it so I can update my document.

Thanks for any pointers..

-- Craig