Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 2010 16:00:13 GMT
From:      Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/143589: [NEW PORT] devel/py26-gevent: Python co-routine  networking library based on greenlet/libevent

The following reply was made to PR ports/143589; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
To: wen heping <wenheping@gmail.com>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/143589: [NEW PORT] devel/py26-gevent: Python co-routine
	networking library based on greenlet/libevent
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 16:59:50 +0100

 > Adding the devel/py-pylib dependency should be enough, but I'll submit
 > a new patch once I've tested it.

 So it appears you are right. greenlet has been removed from pylib very
 recently (in terms of when it made it into the ports collection) I'll
 look into submitting a PR for greenlet separately.

 Thank you, and again apologies for the lack of testing.

 --
 / Peter Schuller