Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:03:08 +1200
From:      Mark Kirkwood <markir@paradise.net.nz>
To:        Marko Lerota <mlerota@iskon.hr>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading to 7.0 - stupid requirements

FWIW - I have just completely *recompiled* my userland after the 6->7
upgrade - i.e:

# portupgrade --batch -fa

on a PIII 1.26Ghz system in just under 2 days (i.e over the weekend) for
836 packages - desktop system with Gnome etc. So it's not actually too
bad. Using the packages option on faster hardware should be pretty painless.

Cheers

Mark