Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 11:08:19 -0400
From:      "Larry Moe" <larry559@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Using Win 98 Networked printer?

Hi,
I'm new to Unix. I'm setting up FBSD v4.2 to use for in-house web
development. It's on a PC connected to an ethernet tcp/ip network that has
several Windows 98 machines and several Mac machines.

(I've accomplished installing FBSD, an X desktop, Netscape 4.08 and Apache.)

Can I make use of a shared printer on a Windows 98 machine? And if so, where
can I find instructions on how to set it up?

Thanks for any help.
Larry