Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:50:57 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        "Matt @ Gunks.com" <matt@gunks.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How do you uninstall things

if you're talking about ports:
	pkg_delete will still work fine. else, go into the port directory
	(/usr/ports/whatever/whatever) and do "make deinstall"

if you're talking about something you compiled outside of ports:
	there is often a make deinstall or make uninstall target. try those.

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."
        -Lilo, "Lilo & Stitch"