Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 11:53:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Kelley <dkelley@otec.com>
To:        Jonathan Fortin <jfortin@akalink.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: clustering

should be noted that there's a *big* difference between 100000 unique
mails and a mailer with 100000 bcc's. if it's the former (and you are
using qmail), you'll wnat to do things like putting the queue on it's own
disk, and making sure that logging goes to another disk.
if it's the latter, the network should be the primary concern.  in either
case, qmail will handele it.

dan