Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:13:48 +0200
From:      flo <flo@nigsch.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache13-modssl dies on alloc.c

Hello everyone!

I have a problem when building apache13-modssl from the
ports-tree. I found that there was already a problem
report but that was ago in 2000 which stated that the
problem has been fixed. But still it doesn't work for me?!
I have synced the ports-tree so this is problably not the
problem and I also run 4.6-STABLE with the sources
of about 1st of august.

No matter how I try, when building the port it always
fails on when it comes to alloc.c.

Anyone got a solutions to this?

And please CC anw answers to me!

thanks a lot in advance for any comments on this,

flo
--

---
Florian Nigsch <flo@nigsch.com>