Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 18:57:03 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <SoboMax@FreeBSD.ORG>, sf@aracnet.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel compile error

On 5/24/00, 6:26:46 PM, Maxim Sobolev <SoboMax@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote=20
regarding Re: kernel compile error:

> Scott Flatman wrote:

> > I've done that twice. Buildworld failed both times. My last sucessfu=
> > buildworld was last sunday, 5/21.

> I know that because I can't build it during past 3 days too. Please be=
=20
patient,
> someone will definitely fix somwhere in future ;-).

> -Maxim

Dear Maxim Sobolev,

<JOKING MODE>I seem to understand that, statistically speaking, Sunday=20
is the best day for cvsupping/making the world ... </JOKING MODE>

Actually, whenever I cvsup'ed sources on Sunday, I've NEVER scr***d a=20
make world ... well, ehem, at least so far.
=20
Best regards,
Salvo