Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:21:39 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Equinox Managed Device Server info

http://www.equinox.com/product/mds_main.htm

	The above is a link to the product that I was talking about on the
list earlier.  Basically, it allows you to use interface any serial
devices to any TCP/IP network.

	These may be a little overkill as far as adding a modem pool, due to
the price.  But, they certainly should get the job done.

	Equinox also makes the SST line of multi-port serial boards, but I'm
not sure if there's any FreeBSD support for them or not.

--- Andy