Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:21:02 -0600
From:      Joseph Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail config

Hopefully this is a simple question - I have a site that I am hosting
DNS for. The client has his own internal mail server. Is anything
besides an MX record required for this to function correctly? What about
e-mail sent from the web site (forms, etc) - for example, is there any
config required for sendmail for it to know to send messages to an
outside server and not look locally for an account or for an alias? I
hope this makes sense. Thanks,

Joe