Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 1996 02:06:19 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: NCR 53c810 -> Where can I get them now?

> went looking around some more, and found the Tyan 825 based one available
> still from a place that specializes in BSDI systems, in Calif, called
> Telenet Systems Solutions, (408) 383-0334.  They charged me $105 for it,
> very reasonable, very friendly, and they seemed to know what they were
> doing.

Just to back up this endorsement - Telenet Systems is run by Billy
Bath, formerly of ASA Computers, and one of the few places in silicon
valley who really understand BSDI/FreeBSD systems (I've been working
with Billy for the last couple of months getting him up to speed on
building FreeBSD boxes).  Paul Vixie has been getting his custom BSDI
boxes from Billy for years now, and swears by him, so I've been
quite keen to get Telenet into the FreeBSD business.  I believe
he's ramped up and ready to go now, though I'm still waiting for
him to submit a commercial entry for our web pages. :-)

						Jordan