Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 20:12:16 +0100
From:      "Raymond Hunter" <raymond@acc-uk.com>
To:        "'Roman Katsnelson'" <romank@graphnet.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: DNS

Hmmm...what info did you change? Did you change the serials? Are the SOA's
set correctly? Are the refresh values correct?
Most likely in my experience is serials...

Raymond...

Hi,

This isn't strictly a FreeBSD question, and I am sorry. But I couldn't
find any DNS group that would even let me in, let alone answer a
question.

On Friday, I changed some DNS info on our server. Today, some servers
know about this and others don't. That it, nslookup yields the old
result on some. Is this normal, or should I change something to make it
propagate faster?

Thanks, and I'm all apologies,
Roman

--