Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:47:10 +0200
From:      Jacinto Moreno <jmoreno@sdigital.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A panic error

I have a computer with, 128Mb RAM, PII-300, AHA2940, Ultra wide SCSI QUANTUM
VIKING 4.5 WSE 880Q Disk, 3Com Etherlink 3C509, and the FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE.
The last 29 Aug. my computer crash after 2 day aworking well and the message who
display is "Panic: vref used where vget should ... sycing disks".

I would like to know why my computer crash?

Best regards.

Jacinto Moreno