| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
The only difference in port options I find between the laptops &
poudriere is that the laptops have:

     SNDIO=3Doff: Sndio audio support

while poudriere shows:

OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=3DSNDIO

Finally (for this post), I admit that I've never really picked up Python
(and that SQL-related things are things I tend to muddle through, then
write scripts to handle so I don't need to try to think about them any
more).

So: Do I need to fix my process?  Is this actually symptomatic of
something that warrants a bug report?

Thanks!

Peace,
david
--=20
David H. Wolfskill                              david@catwhisker.org
Please do not mistake "authoritarian" for "conservative" -- or vice versa.

See https://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for my public key.

--cb6Cp+iUe9Xfj+jB

--cb6Cp+iUe9Xfj+jB--