Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 95 14:55:08 BST
From:      "Henry Chung <hchung.IE.oramail@ie.oracle.com>" <hchung@ie.oracle.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD CDROM 2.0 with 950322-SNAP boot/cpio floppies

Please send me an e-mail if this works for you, as my system has the same
configuration as your system.

Regards,

--
  Henry Hyen-Vui Chung

ICL Product Line Developer      |  Oracle Corporation European Porting Centre
                                |         Maretimo Court, Temple Road
e-mail: hchung@ie.oracle.com    |            Blackrock, Co. Dublin
Tel   : 353 1 2834700 ext 220   |             Republic of Ireland
Fax   : 353 1 2834732           |