Date:      Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:31:46 +0200
From:      Lapo Luchini <lapo@lapo.it>
To:        freebsd-chromium@FreebSD.org
Subject:   Problems with pkgng (pkg upgrade)

Hi!

I'm wondering why the chrome process has the habit of crashing when I do
"pkg upgrade" (last time, it was a signal 11).

I certainly expect something like this during a "pkg upgrade" that
involves "chromium" package itself, but this also happens with updating
something totally unrelated, such as when "pkg upgrade" only upgrades
"pkg" (in the first run); or maybe upgrading "nano", or stuff like that.

Is it expected?
Is it only me?
In that case, I can probably help with debug.

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“You don't have to distrust the government to want to use cryptography.”
(Phil Zimmermann)