Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:28:03 +0200
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dynamic rc.firewall

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 11:32 +0200, Gerhard Sittig wrote:

> So -- can't we just have the best of both worlds with teaching
> ipfw of the "my address" alias (think of ppp's HISADDR) and ipf
> of a -p option?  But I guess that would make admins' lives too
> easy. :>

Speaking of this:  I just filed a PR with the "preprocessor for
ipfilter rules" subject teaching ipfilter how to invoke a
preprocessor.  I would welcome comments and improvements on this.

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net