Date:      Mon, 02 Mar 1998 01:01:13 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just purchased a bt848 based "Turbo TV" card.

If you can peel off the label on your tuner unit so you can tell us
your brand/model for the tuner . It seems that the brand new
Hauppauge's are using a different tuner unit.

Make sure that you read the instructions carefully for what the
different plugs are . With respect to the tuner, make sure
that you are connected to the correct plug -- I am saying this
because the Win95 app is not displaying any signals. Also,
chances are that if the unit does not work on win95 it will not
work on FreeBSD. All else fails you are welcome to drop the unit
at my place and we can do a quick exchance. Got two Hauppauge
cards over here.

With respect to audio , connect the audio on the bt848 card to
your line-in or audio-in to your sound card.

	Cheers,
	Amancio