Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:19:43 +0100
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        Florent Peterschmitt <florent@peterschmitt.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/firefox: crashing when intend to play video/streaming

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 09:11 +0000, Florent Peterschmitt wrote:
> Have you custom CFLAGS ? I often encountered many problems with custom
> CFLAGS and it is really not very useful.

Yes, I have custom CFLAGS. But it doesn't work either with the default.

> Other thing, did you try to build it with system GCC ?

When CLANG was a kind of problematic (or considered not working for a
short time), I did. But with no effect.

But I will check this again, simply to make sure it isn't something that
has been solved recently.

By the way, if CLANG is the issue, the more people using FreeBSD
10.0-CURRENT should encounter problems. But the list is silent. Either
it is specific to me or people do not use CURRENT pretty often for
workstation applications on the desktop.

Regards,
Oliver