Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 1996 12:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jaz really work?

I could've sworn I saw somebody say on this list that the IOMEGA Jaz drive
drops right in and goes.

So I went and bought one.

I can't get it to work.  It always says the drive is write protected.
There's numerous errors about mode sense (4), and some other goop.

P6-200, Adaptec 2940, -current as of 8/26, 2 4GB Barracuda, 1 Fuji 4GB
disk, Toshiba CDROM, JAZ drive.

The Jaz is the only external device, but I've mucked with all kinds of
termination settings, and nothing seems to help.

So the question is, is anybody actually using this drive with
FreeBSD-current?