Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:30:52 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Ceri <setantae@submonkey.net>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Suggestions for handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 10:43:45AM +0000, Ceri wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 02:33:56AM -0800, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:
> >
> > That's best, but some may not have the patience to see it through, since
> > many questions are ignored or inadequately answered.  The person I
> > mentioned didn't like to see man page issues discussed outside -doc, but
> > I think we agree he was wrong as the -doc audience is to limited.
>
> Out of interest:
>
> Are -doc committers allowed to commit to manpages, or do they come under
> the remit of source committers (since they are in src/) ?

We can commit to man pages, but it's a good idea to run things by ru
first.  We have *extremely* particular mdoc rules... don't pretend to
understand mdoc myself, I just know that ru is the master.  :-)

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons