Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:44:51 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
Cc:        "billf@FreeBSD.ORG" <billf@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Stan Osborne" <stan@craigslist.org>, "freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: advocacy/21238: poor performance; missed opportunities

> My PR was closed and I was basically told to write to the
> questions list and provide more info.
> I had written to the questions list prior to opening the PR.
> Moreover, I provided what info I thought was necessary/needed.

Actually, should you dispute the closing of any PR it's also possible
for you to get it opened again and to also post follow-ups to it
(regardless of whether it's open or closed) by sending email to
freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org and quoting the PR# in the subject
line of your message.  GNATs will do the rest.

- Jordan