Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:29:43 -0500
From:      Robert Hough <rch@solveinteractive.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Morozov [moro@balticom.lv] babbled:
> Hi , I want ask few questions :

Hi, I have a suggestion for you. Please include a topic when posting
to this list. I usually don't even read messages with out topics, but
I got a little carried away with the space bar this morning. :)

> 1)Are there any utilitys (like GPM (to copy n' paste)) in FreeBSD?

Check moused (man moused), and I'm sure you'll find the answers.

> 2) Where can I get masquarading module for FreeBSD ?

I'm not familiar with what masquarading is, does, or whatever. It sounds
like NAT, but I'm sure I'm wrong. Most likely, you can find what you
are looking for in natd, or ipfw.

> P.S. FreeBSD - the best!

I wouldn't say the best, but I'll swing better. There is, and never will
be a "best". But something will always be better. :)

--
Robert Hough (rch@solveinteractive.com)