Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 11:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Harkirat Singh <singh@pdx.edu>
To:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   UDP - Reliable throughput mesaurement tool

Hello!

	I want to measure UDP thruput of lossy channel, is there any tool
which tests it? I looked at some of the tools but these do not take care
of loss, I mean no retransmisson, just measure raw thruput of UDP (TTCP
is one of these).

I am looking for a measurement tool which should retransmit in case of
loss and keep a track of packets, I mean make UDP reliable amd blocking
calls.

Thanks,

Harkirat