Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 13:51:11 -0700
From:      emmanuel.gravel@cas.honeywell.com
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG

I don't know if you consider this an ISP question, but it's something
I was thinking about.  I'm quite impressed at FreeBSD's mailing list
archive search/retrieval tool.  It's really fast and has many
interesting functions (like being able to see the next message in the
thread).  It makes me wonder what they're using to archive all the
info, and if their software for search/retrieval is made in-house.
If anyone knows how they're doing it, could you please send me the
info?

Thanks in advance!

Manu