Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 1995 13:39:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      NatureBoy <mephisto@nosferatu.cas.usf.edu>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SMC91C2 support

On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

> anyone working on 10base-t support for the SMC91C2.

The 91C92?  Its not supported, I played with it briefly (started writing a
header file) before getting distracted by something else.  Check out smc's
web site, http://www.smc.com.  Or send mail to chipinfo@smc.com.  I sent a
quick friendly note and got a packet of technical info in less than a
week.  I'll send you my packet of info if knocking on their doors doesn't
work.

Joseph D. Orthoefer