Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:30:15 -0500
From:      "Bezerker" <bezerker@bezerker.org>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pccardd question...

Ok. One more question for the day. I have a nice thinkpad here, just got the
blasted thing working with my older nic (gave up on the cardbus one, too
lazy to go -current right now).. now i compiled in support for my sound card
(Crystal audio).. and its all good.. but.. its runnin on irq 5.. which is
exactly what my linksys combo nic wants to run on.. Now.. ive removed irq 5
from pccard.conf ..b ut it still gives me the message Failed to allocate IRQ
for Linksys

How can i get this runnin on another irq.. i cant get the crysal audio on
another one to my knowledge...