Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:16:51 +0200
From:      "M Bergman" <m.bergman@digipoint.org>
To:        "Freebsd-Isdn" <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: how to use "multilink" ? (in my tun0/ppp isdn configuration)

I've had a chat with my isp. They told my that they dont know what causes
the problems. But on windows the problems dissapear when windows is
fighting/requesting for a second line all the time (but he will never get
the second line because the contract does cover only 1 line.. de router
simply won't give it.)

Now you told me to add a number of rules including this one:
set autoload 10 80 30

this means de 2nd line only comes up when 80% of the first line is used ..
(or am i wrong) but is want the 2nd line alway up. and de second line should
keep trying for as long as there is a connection..

set autoload 00 00 999 doesn't do the job... anyone a suggestion ?