Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:22:55 +0200
From:      Dimitry Andric <dim@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
Cc:        Brooks Davis <brooks@FreeBSD.org>, "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org Stable" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: include/c++/v1 still in BSD.include.dist as well as in obsolete_files

On Jun 18, 2013, at 21:03, Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I run "make check-old, the /usr/include/c++/v1 and v1/ext directories
> are listed as old, but they are still present in BSD.include.dist, so are
> recreated every time I installworld.
>
> Could these directories be removed from BSD.include.dist, as I am pretty
> sure that they ARE obsolete.

They are not obsolete, as they are part of libc++, but I don't think it
is already possible to have parts of mtree files depend on WITH_XXX
settings.  So we can either remove the directories (but not the files)
from ObsoleteFiles.inc, or attempt to amend mtree so it can handle
conditional parts.

Brooks, any idea if NetBSD's mtree supports that feature? :-)

-Dimitry