Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 1996 20:06:25 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@tetard.glou.eu.org>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org (hackers)
Subject:   Re: Specs on a Hitachi CM2085me monitor anybody ??

Terry Lambert écrit / writes:

> > 	Just asking ! :-P=20
>
> I OLD you so!

	HEAP pun.

> > 	PS: Anyway, there are few weirdos like us with strange monitors out
> > 	there.=20
>
> There is a company, obvious from a search of Lycos or Yahoo for
> "fixed frequency", which sells VGA cards for fixed frequency
> monitors.  The also advertise their URL in the "forsale workstation"
> group a lout.

	Yeah, but I've got a Diamond 968 2Mb which I'd  be sad to part with
	-- any and all  donation  of a  Hercules   adpater and/or card   is
	welcome :-)

								--PHil
--
-[ Philippe Regnauld / regnauld@eu.org / +55.4N +11.3E @ Sol3 / +45 31241690 ]-
-[ "To kärve or nøt to kärve, that is the qvestion..."          -- My sister ]-