Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:21:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        Leo Papandreou <leo@talcom.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Too much spam from uu.net

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, spork wrote:
> How hard is it to allow uu.net mail relays, but no direct connections
> from dialups, ie: foo.tnt.foo.uu.net is blocked but smtp.uu.net is not?
> I'm looking to do something like this here, but haven't revisited
> sendmail in some time.  There's no reason for a dialup connection to
> send me (or anyone else) mail directly.  They should be sending via
> their ISP's relay instead.

Sendmail 8.9 has regex matching rules now IIRC.

Should not be difficult at all.

Not sure how much good it would do you.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/