Date:      Sun, 2 Aug 1998 17:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ext2fs panic..

Well, in trying to "recover" the disk that I had dedicated for Linux
recently, I decided to see if I could even read the partition under fbsd.
Well, the partition (sd1s1) mounted fine, but paniced as soon as I ran the
command sync.  Since I was in single user mode at the time, no dump device
was configured.. However, it paniced in ext2_sync, the trace looked
something like:

ext2_sync
sync
syscall
Xsyscall

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |